Java SE7 Programmer Upgrade
Javatraining als Oracle authorisierter Schulung- Center bietet eine Schulung zur Zertifizeirungsvorbereitung an!
Hier zur Zertifizierungsvorbereitung- Schulung.
|Associated Certifications:||Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer|
|Exam Product Version:||Java SE|
|Exam Price:||€ 212,00 exkl. 20% USt|
|Anzahl der Fragen:||80|
|Gültig für:||This exam has been written for the Java SE 7 release|
Additional Information & Resources
- Develop code that uses String objects in switch statements
- Develop code that uses binary literals and numeric literals with underscores
- Develop code that uses try-with-resources statements (including using classes that implement the AutoCloseable interface)
- Develop code that handles multiple Exception types in a single catch block
- Develop code that uses the diamond with generic declarations
- Design a class using a Singleton design pattern
- Apply object composition principles (including has-a relationships)
- Write code to implement the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern
- Design and create objects using a factory pattern
- Describe the interfaces that make up the core of the JDBC API (including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet interfaces and their relationship to provider implementations)
- Identify the components required to connect to a database using the DriverManager class (including the jdbc URL)
- Construct and use RowSet objects using the RowSetProvider class and the RowSetFactory interface
- Use JDBC transactions (including disabling auto-commit mode, committing and rolling back transactions, and setting and rolling back to savepoints)
- Submit queries and read results from the database (including creating statements, returning result sets, iterating through the results, and properly closing result sets, statements, and connections)
- Create and use PreparedStatement and CallableStatement objects
- Identify code that may not execute correctly in a multi-threaded environment.
- Use collections from the java.util.concurrent package with a focus on the advantages over and differences from the traditional java.util collections.
- Use Lock, ReadWriteLock, and ReentrantLock classes in the java.util.concurrent.locks package to support lock-free thread-safe programming on single variables.
- Use Executor, ExecutorService, Executors, Callable, and Future to execute tasks using thread pools.
- Use the parallel Fork/Join Framework
- Describe the advantages of localizing an application
- Define a locale using language and country codes
- Read and set the locale with a Locale object
- Build a resource bundle for a locale
- Call a resource bundle from an application
- Format dates, numbers, and currency values for localization with the NumberFormat and DateFormat classes (including number format patterns)
- Operate on file and directory paths with the Path class
- Check, delete, copy, or move a file or directory with the Files class
- Read and change file and directory attributes, focusing on the BasicFileAttributes, DosFileAttributes, and PosixFileAttributes interfaces
- Recursively access a directory tree using the DirectoryStream and FileVisitor interfaces
- Find a file with the PathMatcher interface
- Watch a directory for changes with the WatchService interface