Java SE8 Programmer I
Javatraining.at bietet eine Schulung zur Zertifizeirungsvorbereitung an!
Hier zur Zertifizierungsvorbereitung- Schulung.
|Exam Product Version:||Java SE|
|Anzahl der Fragen:||77|
|Gültig für:||This exam has been written for the Java SE 8 release|
Additional Information & Resources
- Define the scope of variables
- Define the structure of a Java class
- Create executable Java applications with a main method; run a Java program from the command line; including console output.
- Import other Java packages to make them accessible in your code
- Compare and contrast the features and components of Java such as: platform independence, object orientation, encapsulation, etc.
- Declare and initialize variables (including casting of primitive data types)
- Differentiate between object reference variables and primitive variables
- Know how to read or write to object fields
- Explain an Object's Lifecycle (creation, "dereference by reassignment" and garbage collection)
- Develop code that uses wrapper classes such as Boolean, Double, and Integer.
- Use Java operators; including parentheses to override operator precedence
- Test equality between Strings and other objects using == and equals ()
- Create if and if/else and ternary constructs
- Use a switch statement
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a one-dimensional array
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use multi-dimensional array
- Create and use while loops
- Create and use for loops including the enhanced for loop
- Create and use do/while loops
- Compare loop constructs
- Use break and continue
- Create methods with arguments and return values; including overloaded methods
- Apply the static keyword to methods and fields
- Create and overload constructors; including impact on default constructors
- Apply access modifiers
- Apply encapsulation principles to a class
- Determine the effect upon object references and primitive values when they are passed into methods that change the values
- Describe inheritance and its benefits
- Develop code that demonstrates the use of polymorphism; including overriding and object type versus reference type
- Determine when casting is necessary
- Use super and this to access objects and constructors
- Use abstract classes and interfaces
- Differentiate among checked exceptions, unchecked exceptions, and Errors
- Create a try-catch block and determine how exceptions alter normal program flow
- Describe the advantages of Exception handling
- Create and invoke a method that throws an exception
- "Recognize common exception classes (such as NullPointerException, ArithmeticExcpetion, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ClassCastException)"
- Manipulate data using the StringBuilder class and its methods
- Creating and manipulating Strings
- Create and manipulate calendar data using classes from java.time.LocalDateTime, java.time.LocalDate, java.time.LocalTime, java.time.format.DateTimeFormatter, java.time.Period
- Declare and use an ArrayList of a given type
- Write a simple Lambda expression that consumes a Lambda Predicate expression