Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning WorkshopDauer: 3 Tage, Tageskurs
Kurssprache: deutsch, Unterrichtsmaterial überwiegend in englischer Sprache
This Oracle WebLogic Server training teaches you how to monitor how a running Oracle WebLogic Server application affects the overall system. Learn through a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises.
- Describe a typical performance methodology.
- Use a load testing tool like The Grinder.
- Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control and Flight Recorder.
- Generate and analyze performance data.
- Tune operating system resources.
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters.
Enrolling in this course will help you develop the skills to increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services with the #1 application server. Simplify deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Tune the System
You'll also learn how to tune the system at different levels to ensure applications run smoothly without overtaxing available resources. You'll also develop an understanding of how performance test data is generated, gathered, analyzed and saved.
Identify Performance Differences
Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how you use a combination of tools to gauge system resource utilization, Java Virtual Machine metrics and Oracle WebLogic Server runtime metrics to identify performance differences before and after configuration changes. You'll also practice analyzing these differences to determine which settings make an application perform better.
- Technischer Berater
- Fair knowledge of administering Oracle WebLogic Server
- Basic knowledge of Java programming