Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 PlatformDauer: 5 Tage, Tageskurs
Kurssprache: deutsch, Unterrichtsmaterial überwiegend in englischer Sprache
The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7. The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Java Message Service API (JMS), Bean Validation, Batch API, Timer services, and Java EE Concurrency..
- Use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs.
- Create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology.
- Provide Timer, Concurrency and Batch services.
- Create SOAP and REST WebServices.
- Develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, JavaServer Faces.
- Assemble and deploy Java applications to a JEE Application Server.
Participate in Hands-On Labs During this course practice sessions you develop a product management application. This application is going to start as a simple client-server application, but will evolve into a Java Enterprise Application having following components:
- Java Persistence API components to handle product database objects
- Enterprise JavaBeans components to handle product management application business logic
- Java Message Service API components to produce and consume messages
- SOAP WebService to produce a product quotes Web user interface to search, display and update products designed with Servlets, Java Server Pages, and Java Server Faces
- REST Service to check product discount
- WebSockets application to implement chat between users You will also secure this application using both programmatic and declarative approaches.
- Java Entwickler
- Deploy Java EE applications
- Handle business logic using POJOs, EJBs, SOAP WebServices, and JMS
- Manage persistency using JPA entities
- Create Java web applications using servlets, JSPs, JSFs, REST Services, and WebSockets
- Secure Java EE applications
Java EE 7
- Introduction to Java EE
- Managing Persistence by Using JPA Entities
- Implementing Business Logic by Using EJBs
- Using Java Message Service API
- Implementing SOAP Services by Using JAX-WS
- Creating Java Web Applications by Using Servlets
- Creating Java Web Applications by Using JSPs
- Implementing REST Services using JAX-RS API
- Creating Java Applications with WebSockets
- Develop Web Applications Using JavaServer Faces
- Securing Java EE Applications
- Appendixes/Additional Content